Skip to main content
- Gigabit (UTP only) or 10 gigabit (SFP+ only) uplink.
- IPv4 connectivity limited to 1 gigabit shared, 10 gigabit to select prefixes
- IPv6 connectivity provided at 10 gigabit shared, no routes to AS174
- Gigabit out-of-band network with dedicated wireguard vpn
- Equipment installation
- Includes power and network cables
- One public IPv4 address per server
- One IPv6 /64 subnet per account
Pay per KVA
- $400 / KVA commitment. Repeated overages will result in a commitment recalculation and billing adjustment.
- $250 account setup
Pay per cabinet
- $600 / cabinet, 12A 120v
- $1200 / cabinet, 16A 208v
- $1500 cabinet setup fee
- Public IP Address:
- Shared subnet: $1/month/ipv4
- Dedicated subnet: $1.50/month/ipv4. Dedicated subnets will include non-usable gateway, broadcast, and network addresses. Dedicated ipv4 subnets larger than /28 will require an address allocation plan.
- Private VLAN: $25 setup fee, up to 5 vlans. Contact us if your needs exceed this.
- Additional network ports:
- Gigabit RJ-45: $1/month
- 10g SFP+: $2/month
- 40g QSFP+: $4/month
- 30" maximum depth
- 4-post square hole mounting hardware required
- IEC C14 power port (standard on most servers)
- SNMP read-only access to power usage OIDs or $100 install fee for equipment for which this is not available